Home > Unclaimed Property > State Unclaimed Property > Nebraska Unclaimed Property > Laws and Regulations (Nebraska Unclaimed Property)
State of Nebraska Statutes Chapter 69 Personal Property
- § 69-1300 Article Analysis
- § 69-1301 Terms, defined.
- § 69-1302 Property held or owing by a banking or financial organization or business association; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1303 Unclaimed funds held and owing by a life insurance corporation; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1304 Funds held or owing by any utility; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1305 Stock, shareholding, or other intangible ownership interest; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1305.01 Stock or other intangible ownership interest; applicability of act; conditions.
- § 69-1305.02 Gift certificate or credit memo; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1306 Intangible personal property distributable in voluntary dissolution; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1307 Intangible personal property and increment held in a fiduciary capacity; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1307.01 Intangible personal property held by court, public entities, or political subdivision; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1307.02 Unpaid wages; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1307.03 Retirement funds; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1307.04 Mineral rights and proceeds; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1307.05 Intangible personal property held by life insurance corporation; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1308 Other intangible property; presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1309 Owner in another state; property not presumed abandoned; when.
- § 69-1310 Property presumed abandoned; reports to State Treasurer; contents; filing date; property accompany report; prevent abandonment, when; verification.
- § 69-1311 Report of property presumed abandoned; notices; time; contents; exceptions.
- § 69-1312 Delivery of property to State Treasurer; exceptions.
- § 69-1313 Property; delivery to State Treasurer; custodian; holder relieved of liability; reimbursement.
- § 69-1314 Property paid or delivered to State Treasurer; owner not entitled to income.
- § 69-1315 Limitation of action; claim; effect.
- § 69-1316 Abandoned property; State Treasurer; sell; when; notice; title.
- § 69-1317 Abandoned property; trust funds; record; professional finder's fee; information withheld; when; proceeds of sale; transfers; Unclaimed Property Cash Fund; created; investment.
- § 69-1318 Person claiming interest in property delivered to state; claim; filing.
- § 69-1319 Claim; hearing; decision; payment.
- § 69-1320 Claim; appeal; procedure.
- § 69-1321 Abandoned property; State Treasurer; decline to accept; when; other payments or delivery authorized.
- § 69-1322 Failure to report property; State Treasurer; powers and duties; holder; duties.
- § 69-1323 Refusal to deliver property; action to enforce delivery.
- § 69-1324 Failing to render report or refusing to pay or deliver property; penalty.
- § 69-1325 State Treasurer; rules and regulations; adopt.
- § 69-1326 Property exempt from act.
- § 69-1327 Act; severability.
- § 69-1328 Act, how construed.
- § 69-1329 Act, how cited.
- § 69-1330 Certain unclaimed property; disposition.
- § 69-1331 Unclaimed property; sale; disposal; procedure.
- § 69-1332 Unclaimed property; sale proceeds; disposition.
Added: Sun Jul 23 2006